- Brought assistance to many rural schools and villages of Junin, Cusco, Ica, Apurimac, Ancash, Cajamarca, Lima, Lambayeque, La Libertad, among others with our “Embrace a School” project.
- Sent library materials to learning centers in Huancayo, Puno, La Libertad, Lambayeque, Cusco, Tarapoto in the jungle of Peru through our “My friend, the Book” project.
- Developed virtual seminars at the International level in cooperation with UN-IDNDR and sponsored the first virtual encounter of Latin American Educators.
- Donated 544 computers to 43 educational institutions and NGOs in Peru.
- Installed tele-centers that function as technical assistance centers for the local public.
- Implemented rural library centers.
- Organized virtual writing contests for secondary students in Peruvian Public Schools.
- Aided victims of the “El Niño” phenomenon of February 1998 and to earthquake victims in Southern Peru (Arequipa, Moquegua, Apurimac) in 2001.
- Presented courses using e-mail.